Uptown Salon and Spa
The AFA peel is a type of chemical peel that has become an essential part of many women’s skincare regimen.
AFA stands for Amino acid Filoggsin. It is an antioxidant that work to retain the moistishe in your skin, learning it looking fresh, renewed & hydrated.
AFA peels are also acidic.
Good for all skin types. Ideal for normal to dry milelty sensitive skin, Rosacea, sun damaged skin
- AFA peels facial are safe & effective way to improve common concerns, with phots damage skin
- Treat acne
- Improve wrinkles caused by sun damage & aging reduce age spots, pregnancy a taking birth control fills.
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes & around the mouths
- Wash your face with cool water, warm or hot water might not feel good or may irritate yours moisturize & hydrate.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher
- Don’t over exfoliate.
- Avoid Strenuous workouts, dry saunas & steam room
Chemical Peel Prices
amino acids and antioxidants this peel resurfaces and hydrates giving you the new skin you have been looking for. This treatment is great for all skin types including Rosacea.
If you are suffering with acne or oily skin the AFA Clay peel will absorb any excess oil while resurfacing at the same time.This two parent treatment consisting of a second peel that will be applied to give you optimal results. This treatment works best for problematic, oily, hyper-pigmentation, and melasma skin. Not sure which one is for your skin? Book a consult and we will be more than happy to pick the right one for you!